Thursday, 12 January 2017

CONOR MC GREGOR DARES FLOYD MAYWEATHER AHEAD OF PROPOSED SUPERFIGHT

McGregor Posted Picture Of Himself With The Three Titles Belt On His Twitter Account While Mayweather Is On The Floor.

Proposed Fight Between UFC Star MC Gregor and Boxing Star Floyd Mayweather.


McGregor posted a picture of himself stading over a fallen Mayweather while holding three boxing world titles.
Conor McGregor wasted little time in in responding to Floyd Mayweather's latest comments about their proposed mega-fight.

Earlier on Wednesday, the retired boxer said he had offered the UFC lightweight champion $15million to meet him in the ring.
And within hours, Mc Gregor reply by posting a picture of himself standing over a fallen Mayweather while holding three boxing world titles.

The pair have been involved in a tit-for-tat for several months, and Mayweather told ESPN: said: " Conor McGregor keeps telling everybody he wants the fight. Let's make it happen.
"We're the A-side and I don't know how much he has made but I'm pretty sure he hasn't made $2m in an MMA bout.
"We can talk about splitting the PPV but we are the A-side. How can a guy talk about $20m or $30m if he's not made eight or nine?
"Is the fight going to happen? we're working on it."

When asked about the current state of the welterweight division and how he would fare against the best, Mayweather said a fight with McGregor was the smart business decision.

The Irishman is currently taking a break ahead of the birth of his first child in May while Mayweather has not fought since out pointing Andre Berto in 2015.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment